Thursday, July 17, 2014

Paleo update

Today is day five of my paleo diet. Other than one night I have cooked supper for my parents and grandma. the first night I hated what I cooked but the other 2 nights were ok. I made a chicken blueberry balsamic twist its wasn't the best in the world but it was so much better than the chicken patty stuffed mushrooms.


.
Last night I made a roast which I'm not a huge fan of roast in the first place but it was eatable.
Tonight we are having whole chicken cooked in the crock pot. It smells so good my mouth is just watering til I almost drowned.
So in time paleo does get better. I'm an unusually picky eater so this will take time for me to get use to eating veggies and anything that's not pizza. on the best side tonight is Thursday and I am not going to my favorite pizza joint which is killing me on the inside. That's is why I am over weight and why I'm so unhealthy.
Next week my husband comes home and I'm ecstatic but I've really got to have this paleo thing down before he gets back. He's not hard to cook for or anything its just he's like me overweight for the same reason I am we love bad food.
As I've done research about paleo I notice one thing that stands out more than anything. They say how much better they feel. I want to feel better I cant remember a time when I'm not just exhausted or tired. I've always battled depression and bipolar behavior. I want to have energy to chase my kids and the physical ability to do that. I want to wake up feeling energized and refreshed.
This for me isn't a diet its a life change. I want to eat mostly fruits veggies and meat and on occasions eat out or have cookies or cake. I'm human like anyone else. I just want to be a healthier human!

No comments:

Post a Comment