Monday, July 14, 2014

paleo supper #1

Last night I fixed chicken patties stuffed portabella mushrooms. My husband is off working right now so I fixed it for my parents and grandma. I wont lie I hated. It was so nasty however my whole family loved it. I think I had way too much seasoning. My dad tried my piece of chicken and said mine tasted different than his. so I don't know if I got the flawed stuffed mushroom or what but it wasn't good. I couldn't even make myself finish it. I still really want to do this paleo thing. I want to live healthy. I also know that not everything that I cook I will like. There are things my mother cooks I don't like. Its a process.
Tonight however I am making a chicken with blueberry balsamic twist. I'm excited to see how this turns out. I love cooking always have however I don't always like eating what I cook. I love fixing supper its my favorite meal of the day. I have never been a big breakfast eater. My husband on the other hand is. He wants a full meal for breakfast and I am the kinda person that could go to lunch only having a cup of coffee.
I still haven't found an exercise routine that I like. my children wake up as soon as I do. It doesn't matter if its 6:00am or 9:30 am when they hear me up no matter how quiet I think I am they are up! so I need something I can include my three year old in and something that doesn't take forever but gets the job done. One hurtle at a time. Food is my first step exercise is the next.
I have noticed that I am having pizza withdraws. I love this pizza joint we have here called Johnny's pizza its by far my favorite food ever I could eat it all the time. I had it on Thursday doing my normal for mid week service at church but now its killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment