As a parent one of the hardest part is.... making choices. Making choices like vaccinate, circumcision, surgerys, girls ear piercing. I realize most of this is minor to some people however as a parent I never want my children to come back to me and say I wish you wouldn't have blank. We make some of these choices because society tells us to like circumcision and vaccines. Other are a personal choice like ear piercing. The last example surgeries are because they are or we beileve they are necessary.
Let me explain my thinking society choices like circumcision we hear case after case of how men who were uncircumcised go to become circumcised however you never hear the the other size. Mostly because it's already done there's nothing you can do to change it. I want my son to make the choice however he can't when he's born. I make that decision. My vote without society tell me what to do. Leave it the way God made it if he wants it changed he can change it once it's done you can undo it. Ear piercing also fall into this category for me.
Vaccines are a sensitive subject as I found out this last week. I vaccinated my oldest on schedule exempt for once because she was already sick and I didn't want to put more stress on her immune system. However my son didn't get any except the one at the hospital. Why? Because I was not sure what to think. Give my child something that will cause them pain. Plus has harmful ingredient like aluminum, formaldehyde, and "the orginal infect person" most of the time is an aborted baby or aborted animal. Why would I put this in my child expecially when "we" don't know the long term effects of these ingredients over our lifes. Here's a for instance (this is not medically backed or medically accurate in anyway just an example). We know aluminum is a Nero toxin, however with it being in shots like Pc vaccine how do we know it not slowing hurting our brain and cause brain diseases. They say there in no harm in miniscule amount. That like saying a little Crack won't kill so I'm going to do it. These vaccines do keep our country from having huge epidemics of diseases that can kill people as well so what do you do? My answer research and figure out what your comfortable with. (I suggest reading The Vaccine Book by Robert W Sears).
So what do we do as parents? We try our best we make the choices hope and praying we know enough to make the right choices. We question the doctors, society, and ourselves to figure out what is right for our children. Let me say just because it was right for one child doesn't make it the right choice for another.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Making choices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment